APHON Career Center
APHON's enhanced Career Center is ready to serve your career needs and is free to job seekers, 24 hours a day.
APHON Career Center now provides several new search functions and services. Post a resume or position announcement, browse and view available jobs or candidates based on personal criteria and save them for later review. You can also create a search agent to provide email notifications that match your criteria.
In addition, the Career Center offers access to the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN), a comprehensive source of career opportunities for job seekers and employers. NHCN is a network of more than 200 top healthcare associations and professional organizations, increasing reach to more than 1,500 job postings and for employers, tens of thousands of resumes.
APHON's Career Center gives you control over your search and a one-stop shop to find targeted and qualified candidates.
If you are searching for new employment access the career center to complete one of the following tasks:
- Free profile posting—Post your professional profile online today.
- View all jobs—Browse all available positions.
- Job search—Refine your job search using specific criteria.
- My account—Save up to 100 jobs in your account to view and apply to later.
If you have a recruitment opportunity at your institution, access the career center to complete one of the following tasks:
- Specialties—Demographic information on our members.
- Job posting rates—Single rate and discounts for placing multiple listings.
- Post a Job—Use the online posting form to find qualified candidates.
- Manage jobs—Update job descriptions, check the status of postings, renew or discontinue postings.
- Search profiles—Review the professional profile database and receive e-mail notifications when new profiles match your criteria.