2017 Real Life Super Hero Video Contest
We had fun mixing it up last year and we'd like to do it again! Videos are now being accepted for the Real Life Super Hero Video Contest.
What Kind of Video Topics Are We Looking For?
- What do you love about APHON?
- What's a day in your life like as a pediatric hematology/oncology nurse?
- What's your WHY - why you do what you do?
- Your video:
- should be no more than 1 minute in length.
- must be a .mp4 or .wav file.
- In order to comply with copyright laws any music used in a video must be royalty free. A list of royalty free music sources can be found here.
- Must be an APHON member in order to participate.
Submit an Entry
- Complete the APHON's Real Life Super Hero Video Contest application form for each video you plan to submit.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation for each submission. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 3 business days, please contact the APHON office at 847.375.4724.
All Participants Are Winners!
As a thank you for participating, we will give you $15 in APHON bucks for each video submission.
APHON members will vote for their favorite video and the top 5 video submissions, along with the narratives, will be viewed during the APHON Annual Conference and Exhibit. Conference attendees will vote for the winner.
Complimentary registration to the APHON 2018 Annual Conference in Savannah, GA
One Complimentary hotel night at the Hyatt Regency Savannah
One year APHON Membership Renewal
All video submissions are subject to approval. Approved submissions will be recognized on the website and will become the property of APHON for use by the association.
2016 Video Contest Winner