Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing (JOPON)
JOPON is APHON’s award-winning journal providing original, peer-reviewed research intended to advance clinical nursing care of children and adolescents with cancer and blood disorders and their families.
JOPON Continuing Nursing Education
APHON offers opportunities to earn continuing nursing education credits online through articles from the Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing (JOPON). Online JOPON provides the same CNE approved articles that appear in the printed JOPON online.
JOPON Online Access
The electronic version of Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing (JOPON) is now available free exclusively to APHON members, as an added benefit of your membership! Please follow these steps to activate your account and begin accessing JOPON content:
- Browse to the Sage Publications website to activate your JOPON online subscription.
- Click on the link for "Register".
- On the next screen enter your name and demographic information in the required field.
- You will receive an e-mail to verify your account.
JOPON Access Activation
- Once your account is verified, log into your account on the Sage Publications homepage.
- Click on the link for "Account Details".
- Click on the link for "Society Member Access".
- Select "Association of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nurses" from the society drop-down list of options.
- Enter your APHON member ID number including the preceding zeros.
- Click the button to activate your JOPON access.
- You may access JOPON from the "My Content" Section the Account Details section.
If you need help, please contact SAGE Journals Online technical assistance.