Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing (JOPON)
JOPON is APHON’s award-winning journal providing original, peer-reviewed research intended to advance clinical nursing care of children and adolescents with cancer and blood disorders and their families.
JOPON Online Access
The electronic version of Journal of Pediatric Oncology Nursing (JOPON) is now available free exclusively to APHON members, as an added benefit of your membership! Please follow these steps to activate your account and begin accessing JOPON content:
- Go to the JOPON site at jopon.sagepub.com.
- If you are a first-time user, click the Activation/Acct Mgr link on the left side of the page.
- On the resulting page, click Activate Your Editor/Society Member Subscription.
- You will be prompted to enter your Member Number and select your society (Association of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nurses) from a pull-down menu. After doing so, click Submit.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. On the Instructions page, be sure to check your personal data, enter a username and password, and click Submit to confirm the activation. Do not click the Journal Title link until the confirmation process is complete.
- Return to the electronic journal home page and select the Journal cover for access to the current issue, or click Current Issue.
- To select an issue from the archive, click Select an Issue from the Archive in the middle of the screen.
- To search for articles, either click Search for Articles or use the Quick search at the bottom of the screen.
When you activate your account, you will create a username and password to use when returning to the site. If you forget your username or password, go to the Subscriptions link on the left side of the page and look for the link ‘what to do if you forget your User Name and/or Password’. You will be asked to provide some information about yourself. When this information has been confirmed, the username or password will be e-mailed to you.
If you need help, please contact SAGE Journals Online technical assistance, located on the top of the Sage webpage under ‘Contact us’.