2018 Real Life Super Hero Video Contest
We had fun mixing it up last year and we'd like to do it again! Videos are now being accepted for the Real Life Super Hero Video Contest.
What Kind of Video Topics Are We Looking For?
- What do you love about APHON?
- What's a day in your life like as a pediatric hematology/oncology nurse?
- What's your WHY - why you do what you do?
- Your video:
- should be no more than 1 minute in length.
- must be a .mp4 or .wav file.
- In order to comply with copyright laws any music used in a video must be royalty free. A list of royalty free music sources can be found here.
- Must be an APHON member in order to participate.
All videos submitted will be considered for use in APHON advertisements, website, etc. The video and all accompanying materials must be received by APHON Headquarters no later than June 30.
Submit an Entry in 2 Steps
- Collect a video permission forms from each person featured your video
- Complete the APHON's Real Life Super Hero Video Contest entry form for each video you plan to enter into the contest.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation for each submission. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 3 business days, please contact the APHON office at 847.375.4724.
All Participants Are Winners!
As a thank you for participating, we will give you $15 in APHON bucks for each video submission.
APHON members will vote for their favorite video and the top 5 video submissions, along with the narratives, will be viewed during the APHON Annual Conference and Exhibit. Conference attendees will vote for the winner.
Complimentary registration to the APHON 2019 Annual Conference in San Jose, CA
One Complimentary hotel night at the Hilton San Jose
One year APHON Membership Renewal
All video submissions are subject to approval. Approved submissions will be recognized on the website and will become the property of APHON for use by the association.
2016 Video Contest Winner