Global Nursing Education Bundle Drawing
APHON is committed to providing educational resources to pediatric hematology/oncology nurses. New in 2021, nurses in low-and middle-income countries may apply to be entered into a lottery to receive one of three APHON Global Health educational bundles.
Three applicants (on behalf of their hospital or workplace setting) will be randomly chosen to select any (2) APHON educational resources from the list below, up to a value of $500.00.
- The Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Curriculum, 2019 — (USD 95.00 Value)
- Pediatric Chemotherapy & Biotherapy Curriculum (Spanish Edition), 2011 — (USD 85.00 Value)
- Nursing Care of Children and Adolescent with Cancer and Blood Disorders, 2011 — (USD 150.00 Value)
- Essentials of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nursing, Core Curriculum 2014 — (USD 109.00 Value)
- Scope & Standards of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nursing Practice 2014 — (USD 14.95 Value)
- Pediatric Oncology Palliative & End-of-Life Care Resource, 2010 — (USD 79.00 Value)
- APHON/PBMTC Foundations of Pediatric Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Transplantation: A Core Curriculum (2nd Edition), 2012 —(USD 499.00 Value)
- Foundations of Pediatric Hematology Nursing: A Comprehensive Orientation & Review Course (2nd Edition), 2014 — (USD 499.00 Value)
- Hematology/Oncology Medication Fact Sheets in English and Spanish-5th Edition, 2018 — (USD 45.00 Value)
- Biologic & Chemotherapeutic Therapy for the Non-Cancer Pediatric, 2011 — (USD 150.00 Value)
- Foundation of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nursing: A Comprehensive Orientation & Review Course: 2nd Edition, 2012 — (USD 250.00 Value)
- Symptoms and Treatments of Hematopoietic Progenitor Cell Transplantation, 2016 — (USD 35.00 Value)
Pediatric hematology/oncology nurses from a low-middle income country may enter the drawing on behalf of a hospital or workplace setting. The entry application is open annually through April 30. Three winners will be selected from a random drawing on the first Monday of June annually.
Complete the application below to be entered in the drawing.