We invite you to become a sponsor of the Association of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nurses (APHON). This is an excellent opportunity for your organization to show its commitment to education on hematology/oncology and expand your reach to the more than 4.200 nurse leaders specializing in pediatric hematology/oncology.
APHON members are dedicated to promoting optimal nursing care of children, adolescents and young adults who have cancer and blood disorders and for their family.
Annual Conference Sponsorship
APHON will hold its 43rd Annual Conference & Exhibit at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, CA, September 5-7, 2019. The innovative education program will draw more than 900 nurses that specialize in pediatric hematology/oncology.
Enhance your visibility, gain a more powerful presence by becoming a conference sponsor.
- Grand Opening Reception $30,000 | Non-CNE Symposium $30,000 | Business Meeting & Awards Lunch 20,000
- Wi-Fi $20,000 | Dessert Reception in Exhibit Hall $15,000 | President's Reception $15,000
- Continental Breakfast $10,000 | Portfolios $10,000 | Tote Bags $10,000| Tech Center/Recharge Lounge $10,000
- Hotel Room Key $7,500 | Relaxation Room $7,500 | Lanyards $5,000 | Speaker Ready Room $5,000
- Afternoon Break $5,000 | Charging Station $5,000 | Corporate Showcase $5,000 | Brilliance Connection (Mentoring Area) $5,000
- Newcomers Welcome Reception $5,000 | Attendee Headshots $5,000 | Coffee Break $3,500
Present to APHON Attendees
APHON has opportunities for industry-sponsored symposia. These events are highly regarded by conference participants and very well attended. All symposia run unopposed and offer an excellent opportunity to present to a large group of APHON attendees.
The Corporate Showcase is 30-minute non-CNE sessions are a great way to showcase your product, services or latest innovations to a smaller audience of up to 50 attendees in the theater area of the exhibit hall, also available during an unconflicted time in the hall.
APHON Webinar Series
APHON offers 6 webinars annually on topics of interest to pediatric hematology/oncology nurses. Webinars offer CNE and industry can provide educational funding for one or more programs.