APHON Continuing Education (ACE) Center
As the premier association for pediatric hematology/oncology nursing education and resources, we make it as easy as possible to continue your education. The APHON Continuing Education (ACE Center) is the new way to make sure you are up-to-date on trends and best practices to help your patients and their families in one convenient location.
The ACE Center Provides Access to:
- Self-Paced Courses for Independent Study
- Journal of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Nursing (JOPHON) CNE Articles
- Educational Resources — Including the Medication Fact Sheets and Preparing for the CPHON Exam: eLearning Case Studies
- CNE Certificates for Completed Courses
- Transcripts of all Learning Activities (Including External Events)
APHON Member ACE Center Experience
APHON members receive access to a CNE bank of 10 credits per year to use on select CNE eligible courses. Members may log into the ACE Center and search the catalog for free CNE courses and reduced-priced educational products. Simply enroll in courses and return to the Learning Center to complete them when convenient.
Need to refill your CNE bank? Additional CNE bank credits may be purchased anytime in the Online Store.
Nonmember ACE Center Experience
Not a member of APHON? Nonmembers may purchase ACE Center education activities by visiting our Online Store. After completing the activity purchase, nonmembers can then log into the ACE Center and access the activity in the Learning Center.
(Please note that if course purchases are not immediately available when logging into the ACE Center, log off and back in to refresh your account.)