Local Chapter Community Service Award
Recognizes a local chapter that has made a significant contribution to the community.
Recipient Chapter receives a $250 honorarium and recognition at the annual conference business and awards luncheon, APHON Counts, JOPON, in a press release.
Candidates for this award must meet the following:
- An APHON Chapter in good standing.
- Has not received the award previously within the last 3 years.
- Have submitted all required paperwork to APHON headquarters.
- Have a minimum of 90% of local chapter members as national members.
- The chapter must have created and delivered an original community project that has benefited the public.
Completed nominations must be submitted by May 29.
- 2017: Lexington Chapter
- 2016: National Capital Chapter
- 2015: Northwest Chapter
- 2014: Wisconsin Chapter
- 2013: Wisconsin Chapter
- 2012: Atlanta Georgia Chapter
- 2010: Southern California (SCAPHON) Chapter
- 2009: Texas Gulf Coast Chapter
- 2008: Greater Metro Detroit Chapter
- 2007: First State Delaware Chapter
- 2005: Central Pennsylvania Chapter