Local Chapter Community Service Award
Recognizes a local chapter that has made a significant contribution to the community.
Recipient Chapter receives a $250 honorarium and recognition at the annual conference business and awards luncheon, APHON Counts, JOPON, in a press release.
Candidates for this award must meet the following:
- An APHON Chapter in good standing.
- Has not received the award previously within the last 3 years.
- Have submitted all required paperwork to APHON headquarters.
- Have a minimum of 90% of local chapter members as national members.
- Chapter must have created and delivered an original community project that has benefited the public.
Completed nominations must be submitted by May 31.
APHON President, Kathy Ruccione (Right) and Local Chapter Committee Chair Monica Hente (Left) present the leaders of the Lexington Chapter with their award.
- 2016: National Capital Chapter
- 2015: Northwest Chapter
- 2014: Wisconsin Chapter
- 2013: Wisconsin Chapter
- 2012: Atlanta Georgia Chapter
- 2010: Southern California (SCAPHON) Chapter
- 2009: Texas Gulf Coast Chapter
- 2008: Greater Metro Detroit Chapter
- 2007: First State Delaware Chapter
- 2005: Central Pennsylvania Chapter